I have blogged before about the PBS documentary “The Buddha.” I enjoyed the documentary, especially the music. At the time, I could not find the music. Recently, I found the soundtrack on the website belonging to the composer, Michael Bacon. The soundtrack can be downloaded here. I hope you enjoy the music as much as I do.
- lettersfromtaiwan: A visual representation of some of the...
- rockpolin: Go to work…….. On the taxi. #taipei #taiwan #tw...
- Character #499: 識The character 識（ㄕˋ） means to know or to...
- shihlun: The first Taiwanese pilot YANG Chin-shi (楊清溪) and his...
- Character #498: 錯The character 錯（ㄘㄨㄛˋ） means mistake or fault....
- a19372846abcd: #ntust #sunlight #green #taiwan #taipei (在...
- a19372846abcd: #yonghe #taiwan #taipei #sunlight #summer (在...
頁面 | Pages
熱門文章和頁面 | Top Posts and Pages
- French-ruled paper, Séyès paper
- Taiwan and the Olympics: flags and names
- Japanese hairstyle websites
- Anthony Bourdain went to Taipei!
- Drama review: 怪俠一枝梅 (The Vigilantes In Masks)
- Music to the PBS documentary "The Buddha"
- One pot rice cooker meal
- State Farm's Chinese language advertisements featuring 張鈞甯 and 何潤東
- Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey, California
- Uniqlo pop-up now open in San Francisco
分類 | Categories
標籤 | Tags
彙整 | Archives
搜尋 | Search
我訂閱的網誌 | Blogs I Follow
我喜歡的文章 | Posts I Like
社區 | Community
版權 | Copyright
© 2010-2013, Thinking About Languages. Unauthorized use and/ or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/ or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Thinking About Languages with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.