- jasoncrazy: 要用對方法！ (at 枋寮車站)
- Character #500: 壞The character 壞（ㄏㄨㄞˋ） means bad. Here is the...
- lettersfromtaiwan: A visual representation of some of the...
- rockpolin: Go to work…….. On the taxi. #taipei #taiwan #tw...
- Character #499: 識The character 識（ㄕˋ） means to know or to...
- shihlun: The first Taiwanese pilot YANG Chin-shi (楊清溪) and his...
頁面 | Pages
熱門文章和頁面 | Top Posts and Pages
- French-ruled paper, Séyès paper
- Fashion timeline of Chinese women's clothing (link)
- State Farm's Chinese language advertisements featuring 張鈞甯 and 何潤東
- Japanese hairstyle websites
- 山本海苔店 x HelloKitty
- Anthony Bourdain went to Taipei!
- Music to the PBS documentary "The Buddha"
- Boontling, and foreign words in Quebec (link)
- A foreign language scene on "NCIS: Los Angeles"
- Uniqlo pop-up now open in San Francisco
分類 | Categories
標籤 | Tags
彙整 | Archives
搜尋 | Search
我訂閱的網誌 | Blogs I Follow
我喜歡的文章 | Posts I Like
社區 | Community
版權 | Copyright
© 2010-2013, Thinking About Languages. Unauthorized use and/ or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/ or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Thinking About Languages with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: culture
I didn’t realize the episode on 基隆廟口夜市 (Keelung temple entrance night market) from the show 經典天下 (The World of Classics) on 新唐人電視台 (New Tang Dynasty Television) was going to be two parts. I posted about the first part here. The … Continue reading
李安 won the 2013 Academy Award for Best Director for the movie “Life of Pi.” Besides articles regarding the movie and the Oscar win, there were also articles explaining Taiwan’s history and Taiwan’s place in the international community. First, the … Continue reading
“Cindy Chao’s Butterfly Brooch Added to Smithsonian Gem Hall” [Forbes; February 16, 2013] Taiwanese designer Cindy Chao’s Royal Butterfly brooch will be added to the Smithsonian and exhibited as part of the museum’s permanent collection. It is the first jewelry … Continue reading
Anthony Bourdain made his first stop in “The Layover” at 基隆廟口夜市 (Keelung temple entrance night market). The show 經典天下 (The World of Classics) on 新唐人電視台 (New Tang Dynasty Television) also has an episode on the market. The episode explains the … Continue reading
I decided to take part in a Chinese New Year virtual potluck and giveaway at Appetite for China. Participants will receive a copy of Diana’s cookbook, “The Chinese Takeout Cookbook,” and be entered to win a couple of prizes. I … Continue reading
The BBC released two video reports about Taiwan. The first report is “Taiwan Easycard: All your life on just one card.” The EasyCard is the 悠遊卡. The card started out as an electronic fare system for the Taipei MRT, but … Continue reading
祝您： 年年有餘 萬事如意 Wishing you: Surpluses every year Fulfillment of all wishes