The Museum of Flight
- jasoncrazy: 要用對方法！ (at 枋寮車站)
- Character #500: 壞The character 壞（ㄏㄨㄞˋ） means bad. Here is the...
- lettersfromtaiwan: A visual representation of some of the...
- rockpolin: Go to work…….. On the taxi. #taipei #taiwan #tw...
- Character #499: 識The character 識（ㄕˋ） means to know or to...
- shihlun: The first Taiwanese pilot YANG Chin-shi (楊清溪) and his...
頁面 | Pages
熱門文章和頁面 | Top Posts and Pages
- French-ruled paper, Séyès paper
- Fashion timeline of Chinese women's clothing (link)
- State Farm's Chinese language advertisements featuring 張鈞甯 and 何潤東
- Japanese hairstyle websites
- Anthony Bourdain went to Taipei!
- Music to the PBS documentary "The Buddha"
- 山本海苔店 x HelloKitty
- Uniqlo pop-up now open in San Francisco
- Boontling, and foreign words in Quebec (link)
- A foreign language scene on "NCIS: Los Angeles"
分類 | Categories
標籤 | Tags
彙整 | Archives
搜尋 | Search
我訂閱的網誌 | Blogs I Follow
我喜歡的文章 | Posts I Like
社區 | Community
版權 | Copyright
© 2010-2013, Thinking About Languages. Unauthorized use and/ or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/ or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Thinking About Languages with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.