- a19372846abcd: #yonghe #taiwan #taipei #sunlight #summer (在...
- Character #497: 辦The character 辦（ㄅㄢˋ） means to handle something,...
- Horizontal text written from left to right
- Horizontal text written from right to left.
- Character #496: 緊The character 緊（ㄐㄧㄣˇ） means tight, or urgent....
- sendmetoasia: 桐花。火車 (by ~小洲~) 臺灣平溪線火車
- cosmosparadise: Taiwanese vendors in 九份.
- Character #495: 綠The character 綠（ㄌㄩˋ） means green. Here is the...
頁面 | Pages
熱門文章和頁面 | Top Posts and Pages
- Music to the PBS documentary "The Buddha"
- Japanese hairstyle websites
- 有關台灣的國際新聞網站 | International news sites and Taiwan
- 關於 | About
- Names of numbers in Chinese
- Anthony Bourdain went to Taipei!
- Word of the week #33: peony
- Drama review: 怪俠一枝梅 (The Vigilantes In Masks)
- Drama review: 愛似百匯 (Love Buffet)
- Foreign language exam results and ability
分類 | Categories
標籤 | Tags
彙整 | Archives
搜尋 | Search
我訂閱的網誌 | Blogs I Follow
我喜歡的文章 | Posts I Like
社區 | Community
版權 | Copyright
© 2010-2013, Thinking About Languages. Unauthorized use and/ or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/ or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Thinking About Languages with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: bopomofo
I have mentioned before that in Taiwan, schoolchildren learn 注音符號 to learn the sounds and tones of Chinese. Sometimes, signs in Taiwan include 注音符號 if it is important that everyone needs to be able to read them. Signs with 注音符號 … Continue reading
I found some resources for learning 注音符號 (which was introduced here). It’s rather difficult to explain 注音符號 by writing since it is used for pronunciation purposes. This is where a class comes in handy. Hopefully these websites help. Here’s a … Continue reading