- jasoncrazy: 要用對方法！ (at 枋寮車站)
- Character #500: 壞The character 壞（ㄏㄨㄞˋ） means bad. Here is the...
- lettersfromtaiwan: A visual representation of some of the...
- rockpolin: Go to work…….. On the taxi. #taipei #taiwan #tw...
- Character #499: 識The character 識（ㄕˋ） means to know or to...
- shihlun: The first Taiwanese pilot YANG Chin-shi (楊清溪) and his...
- Character #498: 錯The character 錯（ㄘㄨㄛˋ） means mistake or fault....
頁面 | Pages
熱門文章和頁面 | Top Posts and Pages
- French-ruled paper, Séyès paper
- State Farm's Chinese language advertisements featuring 張鈞甯 and 何潤東
- Music to the PBS documentary "The Buddha"
- Fashion timeline of Chinese women's clothing (link)
- 山本海苔店 x HelloKitty
- Japanese hairstyle websites
- Uniqlo pop-up now open in San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain went to Taipei!
- Taiwan and the Olympics: flags and names
- Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey, California
分類 | Categories
標籤 | Tags
彙整 | Archives
搜尋 | Search
我訂閱的網誌 | Blogs I Follow
我喜歡的文章 | Posts I Like
社區 | Community
版權 | Copyright
© 2010-2013, Thinking About Languages. Unauthorized use and/ or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/ or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Thinking About Languages with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: earthquake
“Can Japan Recover?”Slate.com, September 01, 2011.A great piece on visiting Japan after the earthquake. I especially like the last part on the connection of people and food. After reading, I am very optimistic that Japan can recover. “China’s biggest relocation … Continue reading
During the reports of the Japan earthquake and tsunami, the constant explanation was that “tsunami” is a Japanese word. It made me to wonder what was the corresponding word in Japanese. I had to look it up. I also separated … Continue reading
I’ve been doing what I can to keep up with the news coming from Japan. However, it seems that once I feel like I can rely on a news source, it stops reporting while other news outlets are reporting current … Continue reading
The post-earthquake situation in Japan is a constant flow of information. At every hour and every location, there are different stories and different priorities. There are aftershocks (some of a magnitude of a large earthquake), rescue efforts, recovery efforts, medical … Continue reading