- Character #497: 辦The character 辦（ㄅㄢˋ） means to handle something,...
- Horizontal text written from left to right
- Horizontal text written from right to left.
- Character #496: 緊The character 緊（ㄐㄧㄣˇ） means tight, or urgent....
- sendmetoasia: 桐花。火車 (by ~小洲~) 臺灣平溪線火車
- cosmosparadise: Taiwanese vendors in 九份.
- Character #495: 綠The character 綠（ㄌㄩˋ） means green. Here is the...
- shihlun: Chiyoji Yazaki 矢崎千代二 Ryuzanji: Essence of Taiwanese...
頁面 | Pages
熱門文章和頁面 | Top Posts and Pages
- Music to the PBS documentary "The Buddha"
- Japanese hairstyle websites
- 有關台灣的國際新聞網站 | International news sites and Taiwan
- Names of numbers in Chinese
- Anthony Bourdain went to Taipei!
- 關於 | About
- Drama review: 愛似百匯 (Love Buffet)
- Foreign language exam results and ability
- Drama review: 怪俠一枝梅 (The Vigilantes In Masks)
- Word of the week #33: peony
分類 | Categories
標籤 | Tags
彙整 | Archives
搜尋 | Search
我訂閱的網誌 | Blogs I Follow
我喜歡的文章 | Posts I Like
社區 | Community
版權 | Copyright
© 2010-2013, Thinking About Languages. Unauthorized use and/ or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/ or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Thinking About Languages with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Hello Kitty
I did not know the proper pronunciation of the airline was E-V-A. I usually hear people say EVA (eevaa). I just call it 長榮. I’m not sure if the Hello Kitty planes are solely to entice travelers from China, even … Continue reading
山本海苔店 (yamamotonoriten; English site) has packaging featuring Hello Kitty. 海苔 (nori) is dried seaweed. This can had strips of nori inside. The nori was flavored with citrus honey. It also had sesame seeds. This particular box contained individual packets of … Continue reading
“Taiwan’s James Soong Will Run for President in Blow to Incumbent Ma” [bloomberg.com, November 01, 2011.] This is an interesting twist to the upcoming elections in Taiwan. We’re only a couple of months away from election day on January 14, … Continue reading