- lettersfromtaiwan: A visual representation of some of the...
- rockpolin: Go to work…….. On the taxi. #taipei #taiwan #tw...
- Character #499: 識The character 識（ㄕˋ） means to know or to...
- shihlun: The first Taiwanese pilot YANG Chin-shi (楊清溪) and his...
- Character #498: 錯The character 錯（ㄘㄨㄛˋ） means mistake or fault....
- a19372846abcd: #ntust #sunlight #green #taiwan #taipei (在...
- a19372846abcd: #yonghe #taiwan #taipei #sunlight #summer (在...
頁面 | Pages
熱門文章和頁面 | Top Posts and Pages
- French-ruled paper, Séyès paper
- Taiwan and the Olympics: flags and names
- Japanese hairstyle websites
- One pot rice cooker meal
- Drama review: 怪俠一枝梅 (The Vigilantes In Masks)
- Anthony Bourdain went to Taipei!
- UNESCO's list of endangered languages
- 山本海苔店 x HelloKitty
- 文化 | Cultures
- State Farm's Chinese language advertisements featuring 張鈞甯 and 何潤東
分類 | Categories
標籤 | Tags
彙整 | Archives
搜尋 | Search
我訂閱的網誌 | Blogs I Follow
我喜歡的文章 | Posts I Like
社區 | Community
版權 | Copyright
© 2010-2013, Thinking About Languages. Unauthorized use and/ or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/ or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Thinking About Languages with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Korean
我比較喜歡吃亞式蛋糕。美式蛋糕有時太甜，有時奶油太多。今年我特別找亞式蛋糕。Paris Baguette 是一間韓國法式麵包店。雖然食品是法式，可是口味是亞式。連蛋糕上的裝飾也是亞洲風格。吃了一口之後，就想起台灣的蛋糕。真好吃!
中興街 in 永和 (新北市) is a street that is known for stores selling goods imported from Korea. There were posters next to each store with a phrase in Korean and the translation in Chinese. 注音符號 was placed next to the … Continue reading
One day the word ichigo came to mind, but I could not figure out the meaning of the word. It means strawberry! Chinese: 草莓 [ㄘㄠˇㄇㄟˊ] Japanese: 苺 (イチゴ) (ichigo) Korean: 딸기 (ddalgi) French: une fraise Remember to visit my other … Continue reading
We’re back to the original format for “Word of the Week” posts. Once a week, I explore a word in different languages. The word for this week is firefly, the little insect that lights up. Chinese: 螢火蟲 [ㄧㄥˊ ㄏㄨㄛˇ ㄔㄨㄥˊ] … Continue reading
I often pass by So Gong Dong Tofu House, but had not given it a try until recently. I kept seeing the “Tofu House” sign. There is a good sized parking lot in front. From the outside, it looks like … Continue reading
The word 燥 (zao) means dry. It is commonly used with the character 乾 (gan), to form the word 乾燥, which also means dry or arid. In Japanese, 乾燥 is かんそう (kansou). In Korean, 燥 is 조 (jo).
Chinese: 夏天 (xia tian) Japanese: 夏 (なつ) (na tsu) Korean: 여름 (yeo reum) Credit: Free images from acobox.com
Chinese: 烏龜 (wu guai) Japanese: 亀 (かめ) (ka me) Korean: 거북 (keo buk)
Chinese: 貓 (mao) Japanese: 猫 (ねこ) (neko) Korean: 고양이 (go yang i) Credit: Free images from acobox.com
Chinese: 狗 (gou) Japanese: 犬 (いぬ) (inu) Korean: 개 (gae) Credit: Free images from acobox.com