- jasoncrazy: 要用對方法！ (at 枋寮車站)
- Character #500: 壞The character 壞（ㄏㄨㄞˋ） means bad. Here is the...
- lettersfromtaiwan: A visual representation of some of the...
- rockpolin: Go to work…….. On the taxi. #taipei #taiwan #tw...
- Character #499: 識The character 識（ㄕˋ） means to know or to...
- shihlun: The first Taiwanese pilot YANG Chin-shi (楊清溪) and his...
- Character #498: 錯The character 錯（ㄘㄨㄛˋ） means mistake or fault....
頁面 | Pages
熱門文章和頁面 | Top Posts and Pages
- French-ruled paper, Séyès paper
- Japanese hairstyle websites
- Music to the PBS documentary "The Buddha"
- 山本海苔店 x HelloKitty
- Anthony Bourdain went to Taipei!
- State Farm's Chinese language advertisements featuring 張鈞甯 and 何潤東
- Taiwan and the Olympics: flags and names
- Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey, California
- Uniqlo pop-up now open in San Francisco
分類 | Categories
標籤 | Tags
彙整 | Archives
搜尋 | Search
我訂閱的網誌 | Blogs I Follow
我喜歡的文章 | Posts I Like
社區 | Community
版權 | Copyright
© 2010-2013, Thinking About Languages. Unauthorized use and/ or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/ or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Thinking About Languages with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: learning Korean
During the reports of the Japan earthquake and tsunami, the constant explanation was that “tsunami” is a Japanese word. It made me to wonder what was the corresponding word in Japanese. I had to look it up. I also separated … Continue reading
I’ve just started going through the Korean alphabet. I think this word is really cute: 나비 (na bi). It’s the word for butterfly. Credit: Free images from acobox.com