- Character #498: 錯The character 錯（ㄘㄨㄛˋ） means mistake or fault....
- a19372846abcd: #ntust #sunlight #green #taiwan #taipei (在...
- a19372846abcd: #yonghe #taiwan #taipei #sunlight #summer (在...
- Character #497: 辦The character 辦（ㄅㄢˋ） means to handle something,...
- Horizontal text written from left to right
- Horizontal text written from right to left.
- Character #496: 緊The character 緊（ㄐㄧㄣˇ） means tight, or urgent....
頁面 | Pages
熱門文章和頁面 | Top Posts and Pages
- Anthony Bourdain went to Taipei!
- Music to the PBS documentary "The Buddha"
- One pot rice cooker meal
- Japanese hairstyle websites
- Drama review: 怪俠一枝梅 (The Vigilantes In Masks)
- 部落格 | Blogroll
- Time travel through time zones
- 文化 | Cultures
- State Farm's Chinese language advertisements featuring 張鈞甯 and 何潤東
- "The Layover" episode on Taipei has aired!
分類 | Categories
標籤 | Tags
彙整 | Archives
搜尋 | Search
我訂閱的網誌 | Blogs I Follow
我喜歡的文章 | Posts I Like
社區 | Community
版權 | Copyright
© 2010-2013, Thinking About Languages. Unauthorized use and/ or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/ or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Thinking About Languages with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: mac os
I grew up in a Mac and Windows household. We had a pizza box Mac and a PC. I can’t remember why – probably a combination of what was used at school and what was needed at work. Now, I … Continue reading
I think I’ve had fairly reasonable exposure to different computer operating systems in my daily life. My home computer has the Windows OS. I’ve used Mac OS in the past and now use a version of it in the form … Continue reading